A poor AC installation does not only put your brand new AC unit on the line, but it also deprives you of comfort and peace of mind. In addition, you may have to spend more time and money to fix the mistakes that come up during an amateur AC installation.
In this article, you’ll read four reasons why you should avoid unprofessional AC installation services. After that, you’ll find the top benefits of expert AC installation services, Jacksonville, FL, followed by five signs you require AC installation services, Jacksonville, FL.
Avoid Costly Complications with Professional AC Installation Services, Jacksonville, FL
A DIY AC installation may lead to one or several of these complications;
- Wrong Unit Size: When you install the wrong air conditioner size, you don’t get the comfort you expect. If the AC is too small, it won’t cool your home to the expected level, leaving you frustrated. If it’s too big, it may short cycle. Short cycling means it goes off after working for a short time only, usually less than three minutes.
- Too Long Refrigerant Pipes: If you connect the indoor and outdoor units with too long refrigerant pipes, your AC system may struggle to complete each cooling cycle. This will overwork the compressor and lead to problems down the line.
- Safety Issues: While trying to install your unit yourself, you’ll face exposure to a heavy object, sharp metals, and dangerous gases.
- Refrigerant Overcharge: The refrigerant in your AC unit should not be too much or too little. When you overcharge the refrigerant, it can lead to a compressor failure.
Top Benefits Of Expert AC Installation Services, Jacksonville, FL
When an expert AC technician from a licensed HVAC company like Indoor Comfort installs your AC unit, you enjoy many benefits.
- The first thing a pro technician will do is to help you choose the right air conditioner size.
- Your AC installation doesn’t drag on unnecessarily when you get a licensed technician to do the installation.
- Expert AC installation services keep your family safe.
- You and everyone in your home get peace of mind with the guarantee that comes with professional AC installation services, Jacksonville, FL, and nearby areas.
Five Signs You Need AC Installation Services, Jacksonville, FL
- Higher Energy Bills: Your current AC system functions inefficiently. This makes you spend more than you ought to on utility bills.
- Aging Unit: If your AC unit is more than 15 years old, it may be better to get a replacement.
- Frequent Expensive Repairs: When you keep jumping from one major repair to another, it might be more cost-effective to replace your unit.
- Loss Of Indoor Comfort: If your home or office no longer reaches the temperature you crave, it’s time to say goodbye to your AC system.
- Strange Noises: Your current unit makes unusual sounds. You may notice banging or rattling noises from your AC.
Acquaint Yourself with the Indoor Comfort Team
Indoor Comfort is a family-owned HVAC company that has been serving the Northeast Florida area since 1957. Their technicians are factory-trained, and they provide top-class services with a smiling face. They provide their service areas with expert AC installation services, Jacksonville, FL, and surrounding areas.